Sunday, November 24, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sea Pony

This is the last of my products from Femme Fatale Cosmetics to review Smile It’s one of Sophie’s very own, Sea Pony.

 

Sea Pony is a vibrant purple crelly base with a boat load of pink, yellow, red, purple and more glitters of all shapes and sizes.

 

This is two coats:

FFSeapony

I really wanted to like this. I know a lot of people do! But it’s just not my thing. I don’t really ‘do’ chunky glitters.

BUT on the plus side, it did have an awesome formula. Two smooth coats, no dragging. There was a plethora of glitters that came out with each stroke so no fishing required at all. I was quite impressed!!!

I do really love the combination of colours. They contrast really well.

 

What do you think?

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment