Saturday, April 20, 2013

L’Oreal Rue de Montmartre with Nailz Craze stamping

This is one of the manis I’ve done lately that’s gotten the most compliments. I’m pretty chuffed with it myself!

 

I started with a base of L’Oreal Rue de Montmartre:

RuedeMontmartre

Two coats. Delicious! This is a lovely deep blue creme. As usual, L’Oreal’s brush made application easy and awesome.

 

RuedeMontmartrestamp

Stamping with Nailz Craze plates. Isn’t this just adorable!? Winter sweater nails Open-mouthed smile Granted, I did these when it was over 40 degrees here but I think I was just channelling colder weather. Our air conditioning has been broken for six weeks now and I’m a little over it.

 

Do you like the winter sweater nails?

Em

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I'm going to have to get my hands on that L'Oréal...

    ReplyDelete