Tuesday, October 23, 2012

China Glaze–Atellier Tulle with stamping

The lovely Kristy from The Polish Haven gifted me this pretty, summery polish when I bought from her blog sale. It’s always nice to open up a package and find extras! Thanks, Kristy Open-mouthed smile

She gifted me a mini China Glaze in Atellier Tulle, a pretty deep red coral colour.

I was feeling summery so decided on a cute and fun mani using it:

AtellierTulle2ct_BM

Two coats of Atellier Tulle with some cute lollies and sweeties stamping on in Konad Special Polish White. I’m struggling to remember which stamp it is but I’m pretty sure it’s from the 3rd Bundle Monster series.

 

This was such a fun and happy mani. I really enjoyed wearing it Open-mouthed smile

Have you been getting into the summery manis?

Em

2 comments: