Monday, July 16, 2012

China Glaze–Recycle

I’m still on the hunt for a perfect grey polish. I thought this was it but nope, it just doesn’t do it for me.

 

China Glaze Recycle:

Recycle2ct

Two coats. Formula was not too bad, but it’s just so boring. Am I too honest in my reviews, too brutal!? Sometimes I feel like I am! Some polishes are just so disappointing though, especially when you see lovely swatches on other people’s blogs. It doesn’t help that this is a terrible photo but honestly, it doesn’t make much of a difference because the colour just washed me out and did not suit my skintone.

 

Into the swaps pile you go!!!

Em

3 comments:

  1. I really like China Glaze's Pelicsn Grey, the delicate shimmer just makes the colour. Rimmel's Grey Matter is really nice too - great opacity. I get what you mean about Recycle being a bit boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried OPI Skull and Glossbones yet? It's my favourite grey creme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thanks for the suggestions girls! I think a delicate shimmer would definitely make the colour, Lani. I'll keep a look out for some nice ones :D

    I've been wanting to get Skull and Glossbones for so long! Maybe this is my time to get it!!

    ReplyDelete