Wednesday, June 27, 2012

M.A.C.–Screening Room with NEW Bundle Monster stamping

I bought this nail polish during my last trip to Adelaide and I’ve been saving it for a special occasion … What’s more special then me receiving the new set of Bundle Monster image plates in the mail this morning?!

I knew exactly which image I wanted to try first and what colour would be the perfect base.

 

That perfect colour is M.A.C. Screening Room:

ScreeningRoom2ct

Ahhhhhhh *drool*. Such a stunning deep teal creme. Oh man, this is gorgeous. At $22, this is the most I’ve spent on a single polish in, well, forever. But I just had to have it.

This is two coats. I’d heard the M.A.C. formula was pretty dodgy so made sure to be extra careful. I needn’t have worried because the formula was great!

 

I could not wait to break out the Bundle Monster plates so I tried a design from BM-315:

ScreeningRoom2ctBM

A gorgeous paisley print. I love paisleys!!! I used Konad Special Polish in Pastel Purple.

I was a bit worried this image wouldn’t transfer properly because of how detailed the design is. I had a lot of trouble with the second set of BM plates but I’m happy to report that these new plates are a breeze to use! I can’t wait to try out some more!

 

And now I’m blogging by kneeling on the ground because this little munchkin has stolen my chair …

Maxi270612

i’m such a softie!

Em

9 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Em! Hopefully i get my plates tomorrow. =(
    I ordered the same day so i was expecting them today. Damn country! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Screening room is AMAZING! I'll have to pick that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel, it is so weird how we get our letters and parcels separate!! I got my BM plates this morning with letters and then a parcel from NSW this arvo1!

    Kaz, it is beauuuuutiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamp looks awesome! I hope mine have come today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so toooo :D I'm already concocting new stamping combos to try more of the stamps out :D Oh, stamping makes me so happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamp looks awesome!
    I also love the greenish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Arletta! It was so easy to use which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour and the paisley image is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love paisley so I was soo excited to see it :D

    ReplyDelete