Thursday, May 24, 2012

piCture pOlish–Violet Femme

I had high hopes for this polish. It just looked so neon in the bottle, but it just didn’t turn out that way Sad smile.

 

Here is piCture pOlish Violet Femme:

VioletFemme2ct

See? Not neon! Meh Sad smile This was two coats, brilliant formula (of course. I expect no less from PP!)

I found myself wishing I’d done some stamping or some form of nail art with this mani. It was just boring. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice purple, but not what I was hoping for.

 

Have you tried Violet Femme?

Em

6 comments:

  1. It doesn't look neon to me either, but it's pretty. I'm a sucker for a good looking purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Violet Femme but I've never thought of it as neon, even over white. It is a gorgeous purple though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, it just looked brighter than normal in the bottle?! I guess not 'neon' as such but a real bright purple.. anyway :P
    It is a pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either way, I love this colour. Such a rich purple creme. It would look great with some stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shade even if it's not a neon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking I should have done some funky stamping, Cathy! Ah well!
    Thanks mate :D

    ReplyDelete