Friday, May 4, 2012

Color Club–Fashion Addict

This polish has been sitting in my untrieds drawer for months. For some reason I just never had the desire to wear it until just the other day.

 

Unfortunately I didn’t choose a good day to wear this pretty scattered holo. No sun in sight!

 

Here is Color Club’s Fashion Addict:

FashionAddict2ct

Apologies for the crappy photo. Artificial light is just not the same with a holo Sad smile 

Anywhoo, this was a pretty, delicate light purple scattered holo which grew on me more and more as I wore it. It helped that wear time was fabulous and I didn’t get any chips or tip wear after a few days. That’s always a winner in my book!

 

I only wish I got Revvvolution, the black holo from Color Club! But I’m seriously contemplating a No Buy for May … I have way too many untrieds to get through and I have a hard enough time picking one to wear as it is!!!

Em

5 comments:

  1. It still looks cool, even without the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in my untrieds too. It's so pretty. I had Revvvolution for a few minutes. I dropped it unwrapping to parcel :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you haven't tried this until now :) I have this and it's so gorgeous!! Looks gorgeous even without any sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :D I know, I can't believe it took me so long to try it!

    Oh no, Rebecca :( Tragedy :(

    ReplyDelete