Thursday, March 15, 2012

Color Club–Cold Metal

I’m slowly getting through these Color Club Foiled polishes. To be honest, I haven’t been in the mood for foils lately so they’ve just been sitting in my untrieds drawer.

But I decided to give this one a go because, after all, I do love blue polishes!

 

This is Cold Metal:

ColdMetal2ct

Two coats, although I only needed one. Awesome formula, but wow, the wear on this was shocking. A few hours after I did this mani I had huge chips on most of my nails. I really don’t know what went wrong but I wasn’t happy Sad smile To make matters worse, I put it on the night before we moved house so I didn’t get time to take it off for a couple of days. I hate wearing chipped polish and I felt like everyone was looking at it thinking “ewww!”

 

I’ve heard that others had better luck with this polish than I did. Do you have it? How did you go?

Em

3 comments:

  1. I don't own this particular polish, but chipwear that fast really sucks. I feel really bad too when my nailpolish chips and I don't have the chance to take it off!
    It's a really pretty blue though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah I hate chipping! I don't have this one, but it looks a bit like Orly Lunar Eclipse - which has great wear time if you're after a different option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, I feel so unfinished and tacky if I'm wearing chipped polish :(

    Oooh awesome, thanks so much for the suggestion :D I'll hvae to look out for that one!

    ReplyDelete