Monday, January 16, 2012

Lish Gel Polish Day 11

This is the last day of the Lish Gel Polish trial. I made it to Day 11 before I cracked and removed it. It had just grown out too much and I had to paint my nails dark colours so the pink wouldn’t show through.

 

So here is Day 11 of the gel polish":

Day11

Still looks awesome apart from the regrowth.

 

Day11_2

A little bit of wear on the corners but that’s about it.

 

Pretty pleased with the wear overall, but I think to get more out of it you would really have to get it painted right up close to your cuticles to avoid major regrowth.

 

What did you think of my little experiment?

Em

1 comment:

  1. Good experiment. You really wore them for along time. (I wouldn't have lasted as long.) I wonder what color you'll have on next? After I wear something bright I usually wear something dark.

    ReplyDelete