Saturday, November 5, 2011

Water Marbling using BYS Reign Supreme and Matte Black

My second water marble, woo hoo! This attempt turned out so much better than the first, and I did it for my good friend Alicia. She wanted it matched to her Halloween costume, a purple and black witch costume. We both agreed that these nails were perfect:

 

Alicia1

This is her right hand. I really, really like the white. That’s the great thing about doing a white base nail colour, it goes with everything! My favourite is actually the little finger. It’s black and then has a wavy line of purple and then white. It looks awesome!

 

Alicia2

This is her left hand. Alicia’s favourite was her ring finger and mine was her middle. Look at that cool white line through the purple on the middle finger!!!

 

I used two coats of Nailene French White for the base. It’s a great white to use as a base because it goes on smoothly and is opaque in two coats. Then we used lanolin to protect her fingers and used BYS Matte Black and BYS Reign Supreme for the marbling. Love it!

 

What do you think?
Em

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the thumb and ring finger for the first pic! It looks super cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D :D It turned out a lot better than my first attempt!!

    ReplyDelete