Monday, October 31, 2011

Ulta3 Mermaid Green

Here’s another one from the Ulta3 Spring/Summer collection. This is Mermaid Green:

 

MermaidGreen2ct

Pretty, right? This is two coats. Very easy application (and easy to do in a rush because I was running late) and awesome wear.

This is a different green, just like Mojito (why is it that every time I say/write “Mojito” or “Fajita” I think“mo-jeye-toh” and “fah-jeye-tah”?!) I really like that so many of the colours in Ulta3’s Spring/Summer collection are just a tad different. I’m not sure what makes this green so different, but I like it!

 

The only problem is, which one to try next!?

Em

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty! I love the super shiny finish. It looks like its leaning towards teal? Might be my monitor though haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Aussie blog! Yay!

    I have two Ulta3 polishes that I haven't really worn yet, I have to get around to them sometime. Do you know if they're they 3 free? Most of my growing polish collection are from brands like Butter London, Essie, O.P.I ect... But the Ulta3 bins have such fascinating colours I can't help diving through them now and then! Even if it is hit and miss, what's $2! One of my Ulta3's is a bang-on Chanel dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen, I think you're right! It is kind of leaning towards teal.. just slightly though!

    Thanks, Sarah!

    Yay, Tea Pixie!!! I'm not actually sure if they're three free, to be honest. I love 'em! You can't go wrong for $2, honestly. And their colours honestly rock. This Spring/Summer collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO I just realised how often I wrote "honest" and "honestly" in that paragraph hehehe.

    ReplyDelete