Friday, October 7, 2011

Spectrafranken–Unicorn Tears

As per yesterday’s post, I am definitely not sick of holos.

I have another Spectrafranken beauty for you today. This is Unicorn Tears:

 

UnicornTears2ct

Two coats of deliciousness. This one is just stunning. It is just so pretty and reminds me of something you’d wear to a fairy party. Lurv Open-mouthed smile

 

Unfortunately this was a bit of an experiment so I don’t have an exact recipe. I was actually trying to make a pale pink holo but it didn’t work out.

I started with my 5mL bottle and poured in NYC Color’s Cotton Candy up to the widest part of the bottle at the top. Then added my usual three tiny straw spoonfuls of Spectraflair. I didn’t like what I saw so I added probably five drops of black. Still didn’t like what I saw. So I added maybe five drops of Ulta3 Gooseberry, a dark, dark purple. That’s when I got to this colour and stopped because I was in awe of the pretty, pretty purple.

I named it Unicorn Tears because it just feels and looks so mythical and magical. I’m a little obsessed with it, can you tell?

 

I have one more Spectrafranken to share tomorrow: Goblin Snot. Get excited, people!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment