Monday, October 24, 2011

China Glaze QT

We’ve been having some fairly nice weather here in the desert … not too hot, not too cold. Warm days with a gentle breeze (or some days, a fierce wind which sends red dirt flying everywhere).
So I took advantage of the sun to wear a beautiful holo!

QT2ct
You all know what this is! Two coats of China Glaze QT from the OMG! Holographic Collection. It’s such a stunning deep pink linear holo.
The good thing about this polish is that it’s a gorgeous colour even in the shade. There are some holos I’m just not a fan of until I can see the rainbow shining through, but this beauty is just pretty all the time!

Fellow Aussies, are you breaking out the holos for Spring? Claire, I know you are!!

Em

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this polish! It definitely needs to come out to see some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This is the first time I see this China Glaze, and it's stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I break out the holos all year round ;) This looks so pretty I think I'm gonna have to pull out my OMG collection and wear one everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooo beautiful :D Glad you all agree!!

    Cathy, awesome idea :D

    PS I take back my statement that it's been nice weather here ... the past few days have been HOTTTTTT, mid 30s :( Urgh. It's going to be a long, hot summer :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love summer! I am looking forward to it after the La nina summer we had last year! I must crack open some of the OMG collection i've got too. I've been holding off wearing them until we had nice sunny days! QT looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haaaaaate summer.. especially up here.. we got the record for hottest day in the country in I can't remember how many years... it was 48.7 degrees!!! :-o
    I think I'm definitely going to be breaking out the holos in summer! And making lots of Spectrafrankens :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! It's on my wishlist!!! ♥ I get them out when it's sunny! :D Unlike todays crap weather ... Ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, was it crap weather there? It was hot here.. but so, so muggy and gross.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gah this is so pretty!! i wish i had more holos... *jelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eileen, you need to get yourself some Spectraflair :D Then you can have alll the holos you want!!

    ReplyDelete