Friday, September 9, 2011

China Glaze First Mate with Konad

I’m a little bit in love with this polish.
It is the perfect blue. Not too dark, not too bright.
China Glaze’s First Mate, from the Anchors Away collection:

FirstMate2ct
Two coats of gorgeousness.
This colour is such a stunner. Formula was good too, although it was pretty runny so you have to be careful!

I also tried out a new (to me) Konad design:
FirstMate2ct_Konad
Funky, huh?  I love it!

Do you have any of the China Glaze Anchors Away collection?

Em

3 comments:

  1. I lurv the Anchors Away collection! I'm partial to blue so I adore First Mate :) I also love Pelican Gray, Sea Spray, White Cap, and Starboard. Ahoy! is nice, but I have Raspberry Festival which is pretty similar as I don't wear a great deal of pinks so I passed.
    I really like the stamping, it looks really... textured. Saweeet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristy!
    The Anchors Away collection is really nice, huh? I didn't realise how nice until I was looking online at all the colours after I tried First Mate.. wish I'd bought more from the collection :( Ahoy! looks really nice and I'm not usually a fan of pinks either!!

    ReplyDelete