Sunday, August 28, 2011

Major haul time

I finally got my haul from nailsupplies.us (formerly Transdesign). I am not happy because it took them a week to even post it and then it took 16 business days to get to me. I was waiting a long, long time.

Anyway, I have my parcel now but I’m not sure if I’ll be using them again!

Here’s what I got:

 

Essie

essie

Mint Candy Apple, Going Incognito, Borrowed & Blue

 

China Glaze

CccourageBlueSparFirstMate

C-c-courage, Blue Sparrow, First Mate. How gorgeous are these?! Seriously, I just want to wear them all now!!

 

RubyPumpsCccourage

Ruby Pumps and C-c-courage. Get on my nails now!

 

Color Club and OPI

FashAddPlanksALot

Fashion Addict and Planks a Lot.  Seriously pretty.

 

Aaaand I also got my order from FeelUnique from the UK.

 

SpaRitual

SpaRitual

The Love Your Planet polishes, Greenhouse and Earth Matters. Gorgeous!

 

Nubar

Nubar2010

Nubar 2010. I cannot wait to layer this over everything I own!!!

 

Have you gotten any good hauls lately?

 

Em

5 comments:

  1. Great haul!!! I need to get my hands on some Nubar 2010 ... I wanna compare it to the Inglot version :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very happy with it :D
    2010 is amaaazing, but Inglot looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. Hate it when stuff takes that long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :D

    I was not happy with how long it took.. it just sucks that the prices were sooo good. So I probably WILL order from them again unless I find somewhere better!

    ReplyDelete