Thursday, July 28, 2011

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

After a pretty terrible afternoon at work, I got an email which perked me right up. I won Cat from The Khromazone’s Birthday BYS Bonanza :D

Thank you so much, Cat, I really needed this pick-me-up!!! I’m getting sick so feeling awful and have a lot of other stuff going on at the moment (which I won’t go into).
As my prize, I got to pick 10 of the awesome BYS nail polishes from FashionAddict.

I chose:
  • Wonderland collection – Down the Rabbit Hole
  • Matte Black
  • Colour change collection – Glitter Blue
  • Colour change collection – Blue
  • Matte Royal Blue
  • Army Chic (a gorgeous beige)
  • Urban Jungle (a really unique looking light green. So hard to explain, you’ll have to wait for the swatch :p)
  • Peppermint (a beautiful frosty mint green)
  • Hunter Green (a super dark green which I cannot WAIT to try)
  • Sunshine (a bright, bright sunshine yellow)
Err, apparently I was going for a black, blue and green theme :P 8 of the 10 are variations of these shades/colours. I’ve been really into greens lately but only have a couple so I’ve gone mad ordering them!

Fingers crossed these polishes get sent out soon so I can swatch them for you guys!!!

Em

2 comments:

  1. Yay. Can't wait to see the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get the polishes so I can swatch away :D The best part is that I don't have to wait 2 weeks for them to get to me. Yay Australia :D

    ReplyDelete