Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Milani 3D Holographic Skittles!

I’m in luuuuuuurve!!!

MilaniHoloSkittles1
Beautiful.

MilaniHolos5
These Milani 3D Holographic polishes in Hi-Tech (green), Cyberspace (blue), Digital (pink), Hi-Res (purple) and 3D (gold) are all opaque in two coats.
To see the HD polish (silver) visit my blog post on Milani 3D Holographic in HD.

Blurry pics to show the holo goodness:
MilaniHolos2

MilaniHolos3

MilaniHolos4

The most holo was definitely the Hi-Tech (green) which looks gold in some of these shots. The least was the 3D (gold) which had barely any holo, but was still pretty.

They also wore like steel. I didn't put a top coat on because last time I did, it yellowed after one day. Even still, I wore it from Thursday evening to Sunday morning with minimal chipping and tip wear.

These are just gorgeous colours even without the holo, but in the sunlight it was just bling bling. Loooove!

Are you in love with holos?!

Em

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm loving these polishes! Look so great- I must get some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are goooorgeous!!! I'm a little obsessed :P

    ReplyDelete