Saturday, June 18, 2011

BYS Fern

I’ve been looking for the perfect green polish, and I think I may have found it.

I give you, BYS Fern.

Fern2coats

Look at the pretty silver shimmer through it! The shimmer is a bit lost in the shade but it’s still a gorgeous shade of green which seems to suit me really well. I kind of don’t want to take it off my nails!! I can tell it’s going to be a bitch to remove, because it even stained my fingers while I was doing clean up!!!

I’ve been wearing it for two days now, coming on for three, and it’s worn really well. Only minimal tip wear which I’m pretty sure is my Orly Sec n’ Dry ‘shrinking’ it a bit. I’m almost at the bottom of my bottle of it and waiting for my Seche Restore to arrive in the post so I can thin it. I’ve also ordered Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat and Ridge Filling Base Coat. I can’t wait to try them. Everyone raves about SV!

In the next few days I’m going to place an order for some China Glazes and Colour Clubs … now that I have a job Winking smile I was offered the job I interview for on Thursday a mere 3 and a half hours after I finished the interview, and I couldn’t be happier. What an excuse to splurge on some pretties!!! Once I start working I’m going to buy some Nfu Oh’s because the flakies look amazing.

 

nfu-oh-51-side

This is Nfu Oh #51. I got this image from The Polish Addict’s awesome blog.

Seriously, how could you not love that?!

 

Anyway, that’s enough from me. See you soon with some more greenies!

Em

3 comments:

  1. que lindo color, es azul y rojo, locazo
    te invito a mi blog encontraras moda, maquillaje, manicura, etc
    ya te sigo, te invito a hacer lo mismo
    bye
    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/
    saludos desde Perù

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour. I got this one in my most recent BYS haul, but haven't had a chance to wear yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty.. I didn't want to take it off! Dries quickly too.
    PS I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete